- These roll pin starter punches are heat treated, drop forged and the electroplating process, hardened and knurled steel for greater durability, workability, and overall performance.
- 4Pcs roll pin starter punches: 1/16", 5/64", 3/32", 1/8", Hollow end roll Pin Punch Set helps to prevent damage caused by an accidental slip off while getting the pin started, knurled Steel handles for sure grip in every application, align and start the pin, finish driving it with an impact punch.
- 2Pcs blot catch Install punches: 3/32", 5/32", one with counter-bored tips to start roll pins and one with indexing tips to finish roll pins. Easy access to one hard to reach pin. Flat on one side for proper alignment withoutdamage.
- 1pc plastic tweezer start the tiniest pins with ease and align them perfectly.
- This is a very cost-effective and special designed combo kit.
This set is included as part of our PFC SPEC FORK AR-15 Fix or Repair Kit.